The Lifeway Asheville Store at 105-A River Hills Road, Asheville 28805 is sponsoring a "VBS Discovery Day."
- Saturday, March 11, 2017 - Drop-in event for entire day
- Purpose - For churches to discover the best VBS program for their church
- Snacks provided
- Opportunity to create a Galactic Starveyors themed craft
- Purchase two Galactic Starveyors Starter Kits and receive a free 2017 super-sized backdrop for your church
- Staff available to answer questions about VBS
Perry Brindley, DOM of Buncombe Baptist Association will be facilitating Ken Blanchard's "LEAD LIKE JESUS" at the Buncombe Baptist Resource Center located at 227 Hazel Mill Road, Asheville, NC. The four Tuesday evening sessions will begin March 7th and continue March 14th, 21st, and 28th. The time for each session will be 6:15pm - 8:15pm. A registration donation of $15.00 to cover materials will be received at the first session. You may register for the institute by calling the BBRC at 828-252-1864 or clicking on the link below. After clicking on the link you need to:
- Select a Date
- Click on Register
- Click on Checkout - This will give you the boxes to fill in for registration
April 8, 2017 - Crosspointe Baptist Church, Concord, NC
Revitalize 2017 is a one-day training and equipping conference for pastors and church leaders lead by nationally recognized church revitalizers. The conference with a focus on renewing churches and changing lives will include 2 sessions (4 keynote speakers) and 6 relevant breakouts with a time for dialogue with the speakers.The conference is hosted by Operation Transformation and Crosspointe Baptist Church.
Recycle Your Literature
Bring your used Sunday School Lliterature, Bibles and tracts to the Resource Center. The materials will be transported to Harvest Seed Ministry of Mt. Sinai Baptist Church in Shelby, NC where it will be processed for shipment to English speaking countries throughout the world. We will continue to collect items one week following the end of each Sunday School quarter.
Like Materials should be sorted together. Each box should be labeled with the quantity and contents of the box. We will accept the following items:
- Bibles: New, used, any translation, in any condition
- Tracts: All tracts
- Sunday School Supplies: Quarterlies, teacher books, teaching packets, teaching pictures, etc. for all ages and all publishers, Children's packets should include just teaching help items and be in the plastic cover sealed shut. Do not send any handiwork or crafts the children have made.
Thank you for taking the time to box, sort and label the literature correctly for shipment.