Tuesday, September 17th - 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Newbridge Baptist Church, 199 Elkwood Ave., Asheville
Cost is $8.00 Per Person
The Newbridge Singers will share special music.
Call the BBA at 252-1864 by Wednesday, September 11th to tell us the number coming.
PLEASE PAY IN ADVANCE TO THE BBA OR BRING ONE CHECK PER GROUP.
The North Carolina Missions Offering is a special offering received during the month of September that supports the ministries of Baptists on Mission, Church Planting, mission camps, associational projects and mobilization ministry projects. NCMO is your opportunity to impact lostness as God accomplishes many wonderful things through these various ministries
The Theme for 2019 - "Known by Love"
Offering Goal - $2.1 million
Theme Verse - John 13:35
To Register Click: https://baptistsonmission.org/bom/men-s-ministry/men's-ministry-training---asheville/4230 or call 919-459-5596
Renewing Your Passion for Children's Ministry
Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - (6:00pm -8:00pm)
Buncombe Baptist Resource Center - Begins With FREE Light Meal
Facilitated By: Cheryl Markland - Consultant for Childhood Evangelism and Discipleship BSCNC
Call 252-1864 for more information and to register
Register by: Wednesday, September 11, 2019
Once again, the Buncombe Baptist Association has the opportunity to assist at the WNC Mountain State Fair.
Dates for the fair this year: September 6 - 15
Please see the list of needs for the fair below. All items need to be brought to the Buncombe Baptist Resource Center by 4:00pm on Thursday, August 8, 2019.
Please note that we are not accepting "general" clothing Items this year. We are only accepting the jackets and hoodies for our clothing items.
Planning For Retirement With Don McLeod & Davis Blount
Thursday, October 3, 2019 -- 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
Fruitland Baptist Bible College (Classroom 9), 1455 Gilliam Rd., Hendersonville, NC
OPTIONAL LUNCH: 12:30 - 1:00pm - Fruitland Cafe for $6.00 Per Person
This seminar provides you with information regarding the decisions you will need to make during the transition years as retirement approaches.
Registration Required Click Here: https://www.cvent.com/c/e
Do you have Hispanics living near your church and want to find ways to reach them? Gary Odom is available to meet with pastors, church leaders or come and speak on a Sunday evening to help you map out a simple plan. Gary has been a missionary with IMB in South America for nine years and has also started Spanish speaking churches in the U.S. He is currently contracting with the Buncombe Baptist Association to help churches in this area. You may call Gary at 828-620-1265 or text him. Gary is looking forward to hearing from you.
Bring your used Sunday School Literature, Bibles and tracts to the Resource Center. The materials will be transported to Harvest Seed Ministry of Mt. Sinai Baptist Church in Shelby, NC where it will be processed for shipment to English speaking countries throughout the world.
Like Materials should be sorted together. Each box should be labeled with the quantity and contents of the box. We will accept the following items:
- Bibles: New, used, any translation, in any condition
- Tracts: All tracts
- Sunday School Supplies: Quarterlies, teacher books, teaching packets, teaching pictures, etc. for all ages and all publishers, Children's packets should include just teaching help items and be in the plastic cover sealed shut. Do not send any handiwork or crafts the children have made.
Sorting Used Literature & Bibles: (Local Volunteer Work that Impacts International Missions)
- We are receiving several boxes of used Sunday School literature from churches across our Buncombe Baptist Association. Come help us sort and box this material, devotionals, and Bibles so that we can transport them to Shelby, NC. From there they will be shipped to many countries where churches need these "Love Packages" to lead believers in a deeper study of God's Word.
- Sorting Dates for this Quarter: Tuesday, July 30, 2019; Tuesday, August 27, 2019 (Each sorting date begins at 10:00 am)
- Please call the Baptist Resource Center at 828-252-1864 to let us know you are coming (individual, small groups)
Thank You, Roger Rearden, Missions Mobilization Coordinator