For every member of a local church's worship ministry team.
August 2-3, 2019
Calvary Baptist Church (West Campus)
136 Medical Drive, Advance, NC 27006
For complete information visit: https://renewingworshipexpo.com/
Renewing Your Passion for Children's Ministry
Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - (6:00pm -8:00pm)
Buncombe Baptist Resource Center - Begins With FREE Light Meal
Facilitated By: Cheryl Markland - Consultant for Childhood Evangelism and Discipleship BSCNC
Call 252-1864 for more information and to register
Register by: Wednesday, September 11, 2019
Once again, the Buncombe Baptist Association has the opportunity to assist at the WNC Mountain State Fair.
Dates for the fair this year: September 6 - 15
Please see the list of needs for the fair below. All items need to be brought to the Buncombe Baptist Resource Center by 4:00pm on Thursday, August 8, 2019.
Please note that we are not accepting "general" clothing Items this year. We are only accepting the jackets and hoodies for our clothing items.
Mountain Impact Missions is planning another mission opportunity to Vermont in July. Mr. Allen Pounders, Administrator at Newbridge Baptist Church, is giving leadership to this planning process. He is available to speak with any individual or group who would like to have more information. You may contact him at 828-775-9840 or 828-254-7262 Ext.113.
Are you looking for ideas on how to engage in meaningful missions work? North Carolina Baptists are at work around the world and you can be involved! Click below to read about three areas of ministry where you can be engaged. How will you make an impact in 2019? For more information contact Roger Rearden, Missions Mobilization Coordinator at the Buncombe Baptist Resource Center at 828.252.1864 or email@example.com .
Do you have Hispanics living near your church and want to find ways to reach them? Gary Odom is available to meet with pastors, church leaders or come and speak on a Sunday evening to help you map out a simple plan. Gary has been a missionary with IMB in South America for nine years and has also started Spanish speaking churches in the U.S. He is currently contracting with the Buncombe Baptist Association to help churches in this area. You may call Gary at 828-620-1265 or text him. Gary is looking forward to hearing from you.
Bring your used Sunday School Literature, Bibles and tracts to the Resource Center. The materials will be transported to Harvest Seed Ministry of Mt. Sinai Baptist Church in Shelby, NC where it will be processed for shipment to English speaking countries throughout the world.
Like Materials should be sorted together. Each box should be labeled with the quantity and contents of the box. We will accept the following items:
- Bibles: New, used, any translation, in any condition
- Tracts: All tracts
- Sunday School Supplies: Quarterlies, teacher books, teaching packets, teaching pictures, etc. for all ages and all publishers, Children's packets should include just teaching help items and be in the plastic cover sealed shut. Do not send any handiwork or crafts the children have made.
Sorting Used Literature & Bibles: (Local Volunteer Work that Impacts International Missions)
- We are receiving several boxes of used Sunday School literature from churches across our Buncombe Baptist Association. Come help us sort and box this material, devotionals, and Bibles so that we can transport them to Shelby, NC. From there they will be shipped to many countries where churches need these "Love Packages" to lead believers in a deeper study of God's Word.
- Sorting Dates for this Quarter: Tuesday, April 30, 2019; Tuesday, May 28, 2019 (Each sorting date begins at 10:00 am)
- Please call the Baptist Resource Center at 828-252-1864 to let us know you are coming (individual, small groups)
Thank You, Roger Rearden, Missions Mobilization Coordinator